Monday, October 19, 2015

Getting started

As I lay here feeding one of my little ones to sleep, I finally start the blog that I named almost half a decade ago. Never knowing what I wanted to write made it never happen. So now with nothing but my phone, my toddler and thoughts, I start what I hope will be a journey of discovery for not only myself but for anyone reading this. 
I have always hoped to change the world. Do I hold much hope of this? Absolutely not! Do I want to give it a good crack? Hell yes! 
I might not end up changing the world or but I just might. I might change me. I might strive harder to reach my dreams. I might become a better mum to my boys. I might learn something I didn't know. Who knows. 
I hope to go on a journey of discovery and take you with me. 

Welcome to my blog NOTHING RHYMES WITH SUGAR

No comments:

Post a Comment